- SCENT DESCRIPTION
Our Magic Sham-Paw is a premium, handcrafted, detergent free shampoo/ conditioner formulated to clean, deodorise and leave your pets' coat silky and shiny!
*** Our pet sham-paw does not contain thickeners ***
Maple & Wattle Magic Pet-Shampaw is lightly fragranced: the purpose is to leave your pet's coat clean and shiny! if you are looking for a stronger fragrance we recommend pairing the Sham-Paw with our Pet Perfume
Made in Australia
Why use Maple & Wattle Pet Sham-Paw:
- It's a natural pet shampoo made from nut and seed oils of coconut, sunflower, and castor with glycerine retained for extra moisturising.
- Our magic pet sham-paw will gently nourish and rejuvenate your pet’s skin and coat thoroughly without irritation, discomfort or allergic reactions, leaving it soft and refreshed.
- The hypoallergenic formula will lift dirt, stains and odors from your pet’s coat without undue stripping of it’s natural oils, which are essential for the health of your pet’s skin and fur.
- Our Pet Sham-Paw formula with glycerine retained, minimises the need to use conditioner. Glycerine is a natural moisturizing and hydration agent which adds body and moisture back into the coat, leaving it with a natural luster and shine.
- If your pet currently suffers from skin irritations and rashes they are most likely coming from an allergic reaction to your current shampoo. By switching to our hypoallergenic formula you should see these problems subside.
- Our Natural Pet Shampoo is suitable for Dogs, Horses, Rabbits etc.
Alice in Wonderland: a sweet and adventurous blend of sugary fairy floss, bubblegum and zesty lime
Birthday cake: soft white cake, delicate vanilla and sugary candy sprinkles
Bubblegum: sweet, sugary pink hubba bubba bubblegum
Fluffy Pink Candy: pink bubblegum, sugared candy lemon drops and Madagascar vanilla
Musk Sticks: exactly like Musk Lolly Sticks that you buy in a sweet shop
Rainbow Sherbet: fresh lime, pineapple, orange, and raspberry, with creamy base notes of vanilla
Unicorn Jelly: grape bubblegum, cotton candy + pink sugar
Wet your pets coat thoroughly, apply shampoo avoiding the eyes and massage into a lather, rinse well and towel dry. Our pet shampaw does NOT contain thickeners. To make application easier, it can be diluted in a jug of water and poured on your pet :)
Filtered Rainwater, Potassium Soap made from Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil, Caster Oil, Retained Glycerin