- We gladly accept Wholesale orders and request you get in contact with us to discuss options. Typically, we would like to find out where you will be selling/distributing our products and if you can include any links/images that's always helpful too! For more information please visit our Wholesale page.
PROCESSING TIME & RUSH ORDERS
- Our products are hand poured in small batches. This means that a small processing time applies to orders before they ship. We do often carry some items on a ready to ship basis, so be aware there's a chance we'll dispatch sooner than stated.
- Processing time is currently: 7 Business Days
- Processing time has no bearing on shipping times, and is always in addition to shipping time.
- RUSH orders will be accepted on an individual basis. Please contact us if you are in a rush and we will let you know if we are able to process your order ahead of others, for a small fee depending on order size.
- Our processing time is updated regularly and we always aim to ship sooner where possible.
WHAT DOES HANDCRAFTED MEAN?
- The term "hand-crafted" literally means we create each product individually. Essentially, it serves to show how each item we create is made by hand - as far as the process will allow. The product you buy will be carefully created and labelled by hand as opposed to being the product of someone "flicking a switch" in a factory. If mass-produced ain't your thing, then handcrafted is the way to go!
CUSTOM AND PERSONALIZED ORDERS
- Personalized orders are more than welcome. If you would like something you don't otherwise see on our page please contact us - we reply quickly in most instances and are always happy to help, no matter how silly the question or request may be!
- Pricing is typically very close to our items already in the store, so don't expect a shock for a custom order - we love what we do and we want you to love the price, product and process too!
All our packages are dispatched from our home on the Gold Coast, Queensland. We carefully package each item to ensure the risk of damage in transit is extremely unlikely- however in the event of breakages please document upon arrival with images and contact us within 7 days for replacements. Whilst we can't be held responsible for shipping issues, with documented evidence we will happily send replacements free of charge in the event of breakages.
EXCHANGES & REFUND POLICY
- Contact us within 7 days of delivery if you have an issue with your order. We will gladly address any problems relating to manufacturing or breakages in transit, providing you are able to provide photographic evidence of shipping damages within 7 days of delivery.
- Will we only be able to issue refunds of approved returns. Please contact us prior to returning items. Items received without a return form/unauthorised returns will not be refunded. Authorised returns will be refunded minus shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- Unfortunately, due to the made-to-order nature of our items, cancellations aren't currently accepted due to buyer error. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS CAN'T BE RETURNED
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
- Bath and Body products
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. We highly recommend using AusPost as this will ensure you receive tracking and insurance should there be an issue.If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Don't see the answer to your question here? Drop us a message and we'll get back to you within 12 hours.