- At this stage we are not offering wholesale any longer.
- Processing time has no bearing on shipping times, and is always in addition to shipping time.
WHAT DOES HANDCRAFTED MEAN?
- The term "hand-crafted" literally means we create each product individually. Essentially, it serves to show how each item we create is made by hand - as far as the process will allow. The product you buy will be carefully created and labelled by hand as opposed to being the product of someone "flicking a switch" in a factory. If mass-produced ain't your thing, then handcrafted is the way to go!
EXCHANGES & REFUND POLICY
- Contact us within 7 days of delivery if you have an issue with your order. We will gladly address any problems relating to manufacturing providing you are able to provide photographic evidence within 7 days of delivery.
- Will we only be able to issue refunds of approved returns. Please contact us prior to returning items. Items received without a return form/unauthorised returns will not be refunded. Authorised returns will be refunded minus shipping and 20% restocking fee.
- Unfortunately, due to the made-to-order nature of our items, cancellations aren't currently accepted due to buyer error. If you have a problem with your order, please contact us.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. We highly recommend using AusPost as this will ensure you receive tracking and insurance should there be an issue.If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Don't see the answer to your question here? Drop us a message and we'll get back to you within 12 hours.